Australia’s Got Talent returns tomorrow night when our Grand Finalists will battle it out for the $250,000 top prize. The Australia’s Got Talent Final 8 have been chosen by judge’s Red Symons, Dannii Minogue and Tom Burlinson and the Australian public.
Up for Grand Final glory is:
* equilibrist Danik Abishev (judge’s choice)
* young Opera singer Mark Vincent (viewer’s choice)
* dancer Nobel Lakaev (judge’s choice)
* young singer Jal Joshua (viewer’s choice)
* acrobat troupe Cameo Rascale (judge’s choice)
* vaudevillian artist David Splatt (viewer’s choice)
* Tap v’s Irish dance troupe Red Hot Rhythm (judge’s choice)
* William Campbell and his Diablo (viewer’s choice)
All 8 will perform on tomorrow night’s show and the deciding vote is in the hands of the public. Next week the winner of the $250,000 big ones will be revealed and there will be a special performance from the winner of Britain’s Got Talent, Paul Potts.
AUSTRALIA’S GOT TALENT GRAND FINAL PART ONE
WEDNESDAY 15 APRIL
7:30PM ON SEVEN
Tune in for fun, fun, fun!
All images (C) Channel 7 / KDB Artists Pty. Ltd.