There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 27, 2009

MTV Awards











Throwing moves on the dance floor at the after party with Molly and Jessica

Red Carpet interviews

Vanilla Ice - I know, I look scared.....I was!

One of his friends had just starting trashing his trailor with a piece of Polystyrene
- how very PC Rock n' Roll!!!!!

Ashlee and Pete. The cutest couple.

sippin' a little Champers with Ashlee - she is so sweet

Strike a pose! My J'Aton space dress!

okay... I have not seen The Hills, but my friends are huge fans, so here is our pic with Audrina!

we decided we looked like dollies in a box - one in Gold, and one in Silver please!

meeting the gorgeous Lara backstage


my view of the wall of photographers!

Thanks to:
Make up: M.A.C.
Hair: Dimitri Fronis for GHD

All images (C) KDB Artists Pty. Ltd.

1 comment: